Monday, July 7, 2008

Windy City More Like A Light Breeze



Excuse me while I vent. So I just got back from Chicago, a city I use to love, until it showed me no love this weekend. We went to the Taste festival and that was all fine and dandy...ate good, people watched, enjoyed Michigan ave. But honestly I wanted to go out and party like the locals do. But guess what...the locals don't do much partying, and me (being 20 until August 26th) couldn't even look at a night club. I loathe cities who discriminate against people under 21 who don't dress like children and at a fool everywhere they go! Well at least I will until next month, lol. After I'm 21 it'll be all love again Chicagoans. But anyway I'm back and ready to give more of the word, excuse my brief vacay...hope everyone had a great holiday!

Back to business!

-Doni W.

No comments:

Post a Comment