Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Three's a Charm


Too Much???

My best friend always teases me because she says I'm never satisfied with just putting on a top and jeans, I always have to add a jacket or a scarf or a vest or a belt...and it's true. I feel extremely plain or even naked with just a top and skirt or top and jeans...where's the style in that?!? I have a three piece minimum and so should you! It makes you look a lot more pulled together and even if your lost in the big world of fashion, a third piece will give you some direction.

Big Belts


A big belt can add style to a lot of would be plain ensembles. As you can see, this is just a plain tank...A PLAIN TANK...and that belt adds interest and personal style making your plain tank different from the next girls plain tank. It's a great way to add a pop of color and pull a whole look together.

Vests or Waistcoats


I have to admit...I can wear a vest out! I can wear the same vest through the whole week paired with different pieces making it look amazing every time. Again it just adds interest. I dread the idea of waking around in just a t-shirt with nothing to make it stand out. To me, thats just letting the brands or designers dress you and not dressing yourself, take some control back! I think vest are better done in neutral shades because you can wear them with anything and they will be in style longer in a neutral color.

Jackets...My Fave


What's funny about this is that I actually came across the exact jacket that I own and wear faithfully (ok maybe not now that it's hot as hell outside...that's why I like spring and fall better...JACKETS!). Anyway, this Armani Exchange jacket has been on many adventures with me, and since I'm a more earth tone type of girl...it fits right in. This is the perfect bomber jacket. But I would suggest a nice safari style jacket as well...hotness.


WARNING: DO NOT ATTEMPT ALL THREE PIECES AT THE SAME TIME; DISASTER WAITING TO HAPPEN!


-Doni W.

No comments:

Post a Comment