Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Mmmm You Smell Good!

Nothing is better than walking by someone and them saying "Wow you smell really good what is that?" and of course I say "My pores!" lmao...kidding. But seriously some scents are so mesmerizing and yummy that they linger on for days, and when you smell them again they bring back all sorts of memories. Now these scents listed below are my ultimate favorites. They're not new parfums, but hey not all the new scents are the best scents. So I advise you to spray on these fragrances while you're at your local Macy's (and piss off the sales girl :-)) to see if you agree with my choices.

Hanae Mori
During the brief time I lived in Atlanta I was in the mall and of course I got attacked by a beauty sales woman. She gave me a blotter card of Hanae Mori and when I say I fell in love...I mean I fell hard! I sat there and let her explain the whole history of the brand to me just so I could keep spraying on the sample and slathering on lotion. It's a really soft sweet scent (most of these scents are sweet) and it lasts all day! I have yet to purchase the parfum because now that I'm (temporarily) in Michigan I can't remember the exact version I tried on (BUMMER). They all smell amazing though.

Betsey Johnson

I wear Betsey faithfully! I remember being in the store for at least 15mins trying to decide which smelled better, Betsey or Heiress by Paris Hilton....obviously Betsey won. This is a very sweet scent as well with notes including grapefruit, tangerine, and sandalwood. And not only will you smell great, we can't forget Betsey makes clothes so of course the bottle looks fly sitting on your vanity. This parfum may just make you do cartwheels like the designer herself!

Calvin Klein Euphoria
When I use to work for Calvin Klein I'd spray on Euphoria every time I walked in the door. Funny thing is I had never even smelled it before I worked there, then I was suddenly addicted. Honestly this list probably isn't fair because all the scents are fruity and sweet...I'm just not into mature old lady scents yet...oh well. This is by far the best fragrance from Calvin Klein...by far! And I'm sure it comes with a really cute free with purchase item, lol.




Donna Karen Cashmere Mist
I've saved the best for last. Just saying the name Cashmere Mist takes me to a place of inner joy! I got Cashmere Mist for a Christmas gift one year and I used it like once every other week because it was too special for everyone to get to smell it, lol. I would say this scent is more or a very light floral scent that really just sneaks up on you and does pleasant things to your nostrils, it's amazing. This is reminding me that I need to re-cop Cashmere Mist ASAP!

So enough about my favorites, what's your favorite smell goods?

-Doni W.

No comments:

Post a Comment