Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Balenciaga Saga



Hottest heels of 2008, 2009 and 2010! Balenciaga hasn't been in my Top 5 for a while until now. With their new accessory collection including these pair of heels, I say they have taken the cake. The designs of their newest collection of shoes are by far some of the best I have seen this season. I wonder what made Nicolas Ghesquière come up with the idea to create such a unique work of art. I feel in love with everything about their S/S collection. Here are a few more designs from their collection...





And you will never guess what I saw this weekend?!?! I went to see a local high school's senior prom and just so happened to bump into these familiar footwear...




Now they aren't Balenciaga's but they looked just as fabulous for the lesser price(Bakers $89.95). The look for the less. I have no problem with that...Kudos to the random girl in the polka dot dress!


-Christopher Nic.

No comments:

Post a Comment