Thursday, May 22, 2008

Hollywood Crazy's




This season of The Real World is the farthest thing from real that I've ever seen. Fights every other second, hook ups with strange people, hook ups with each others people...I mean this stuff couldn't happen in "The Real World" if it wanted to. I normally don't watch TRW, I probably haven't watched it like this since the season with ole dude singing "Come and be my baby tonite"...y'all remember that. Anyway I was glued to the tv set earlier today, partly because Will is gorgeous when he pulls those dreads back, and because they had the most hilarious pop ups on the screen commenting on everything the nutty cast did. I must say, only in Hollywood does one roommate goes to rehab, and two others admit to addiction (Sarah was Anemic, and Bri did coke and meth...along with everything and body else). And I'm not gonna even talk about Greg The Chosen One and his "peasants", for some reason I find him really funny and I like that he pisses everyone off with his sarcasm...seems like Will's gonna let him have it though.


Let's see how the drama unfolds...


-Doni W.

No comments:

Post a Comment