Sunday, May 11, 2008

Vogue You Better Watch Out!

NYLON magazine is one of the hottest magazines hitting the pavement and I must say I am starting to love it just as much as Vogue, which has been my All-Time Favorite since 2005 when Kate Moss The Boss was on the cover. But ever since I picked up my first issue of NYLON back in August 2007 when the infamous Nicole Richie was on the cover saying "I don't have a clue why I'm famous, either." The magazine is filled with many interesting things ranging from music to, of course, the latest in the fashion world. Recently NYLON teamed up with Urban Outfitters for the NYLON SUMMER MUSIC TOUR 2008 which just started this past week on the 8th and runs until June 21st. They have also collaborated with MySpace.com to create School of Rock which allows fans to ask numerous bands how they learned to how rock out! The Q&A's will be put in Mays Issue that comes out on the 29th. So be looking out because NYLON is on it's way to becoming a great magazine. Kudos to co-founder, Marvin Scott Jarrett! If you haven't picked up an issue of NYLON make sure you do next time you go to get your Vogue, k?



-Christopher Nic.

No comments:

Post a Comment