Wednesday, May 14, 2008

WALK B*&^%!!!

We're going to ignore the fact that it looks like she's had another run in with the po-po and get to the real matter at hand. Do you see Naomi Campbell's heels?! I got a little light headed when I peeped 'em out. Homegirl is rocking those razor sharp stiletto's. I mean, you tell me one other person who can catwalk through an airport in 5 inch pumps? Girl is sickening(word of the week, lol)! Even with the bad news that always seems to surround her, Campbell still manages to keep that priceless smile on her face. There is always a new reason to love Miss Campbell and I just found mine for the month.




BTW-The real reason she was with the police is because she was apologizing for throwing the tantrum that resulted in her arrest weeks prior. Don't you just love a gal who can admit when she's wrong?



-Christopher Nic.

No comments:

Post a Comment