Friday, May 23, 2008

"Coco avant Chanel"



Production for the biopic of the life of CoCo Chanel has begun and I can't wait until it hits the big screen! Well first I have to see SATC(May 30th!). Film actress, Audrey Tautou will play Chanel in the movie entitled Coco avant Chanel. Tautou has already made a name for herself on the big screen with chart toppers such as Amélie and the film version of the best selling novel The Da Vinci Code. She has also dabbled in a little of the fashion side of Chanel already by recently replacing Nicole Kidman as spokesperson for Chanel No. 5. The ad isn't set to hit until 09 so we'll be waiting a while on that. Anyways, I think that Tautou is a great person lead the film and portray such a legend in the fashion world. With her awesome performance in Amélie I can see where they go the idea to use her. She is a Frenchwoman and that's enough said. It only makes sense. I'm soooo glad they didn't follow through with their first choice(I hope Demi isn't reading this..oops!). Well this is all the info I know on the movie so far. I promise to keep you all updated, k? Until then, why don't you do some research on Chanel so you'll be ahead of everyone else in the movie theater that night! ;)



-Christopher Nic.

No comments:

Post a Comment