Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Who Cares About Gas?!?


With Gucci bikes...no one should need or want a car. I mean have you ever seen a Gucci Car??? A real Gucci car, not a car with fake Gucci fabric that yo cousin from around the way threw on the back seats...yeah I didn't think so. I've really, no seriously, been considering investing in a set of 2 wheels not 4 to get around town, because I refuse to sacrifice clothes or food for "expensive for no reason" gas. Now Gucci gave me a reason to think a little harder, I'm sure it's about the equivalent of the price of a car , but hey...It's eco-friendly, and easy on the pockets in the long run. Also just extra fyi this particular Gucci bike was made for the Olympic games in Beijing. Coolness!





Well I guess we can't give Gucci all the credit, because Chanel has a fierce pair of wheels on the market too. I heard a story that Karl walked past a window of a store and saw the bike and went in and sat on it and caused a frenzy! Imagine walking past a store window and seeing Karl perched on a 10 speed Chanel...OMG I would just die! So here are my reasons to try to persuade you to ride bikes instead of drive...

1. Your working out while you travel, instead of traveling to the gym to work out.

2. It keeps about 200 extra dollars in your pocket a month, because your gas tank isn't drinking up all your money.

3. And lastly it's better on the environment! I'm sure Al Gore and Leonardo Dicaprio will love you lots if they see you riding a bike down the street. And Anna Wintour will love you more if she see's it's a Gucci bike.

So be cool people...and ride a bike!
(Doni W for President)


-Doni W.

No comments:

Post a Comment