Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Look GREAT!! Save MORE!!




Ciao my bello fashionistas. Just in case you're out shopping and getting a little stressed because your pockets can't support an exclusive line of products dont sweat (no seriously don't start sweating its disgusting...lol) try my one of favorite renowned dermotologist Dr. Jeffrey Dover Skin Effects line. Its a simple three step system that not only stops skin dilemmas but prevents future disasters. His line has gotten notoriety on many style websites and has made a major impact in the industry. Most of his products will only cost you about 20 dead prezzies and is at your local drug store...not only that you will look amazing!!! BEAT is what I call it... BUT WAIT...aren't they so cute...they would look hot on any vanity (but that's me...lol) So for all my budget fashionistas hunting for the look for less check it out!! 'Til next time...


~Arrivederci

M. Legend

No comments:

Post a Comment