Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Zac x Diddy



We all need to take notes from my God Daddy Diddy (yes I'm claiming him as my God Daddy, I know he has a lot of kids, but what will one more hurt). He said himself that he's not making money from music, but what he is making money from is the MTV shows that were on around the clock..bet you didn't know he was involved with Run's House (read the credits people)...all the making the bands, his fragrances, his clothing line, and now someone else's clothing line. It was the best idea in the world for Diddy to partner up with Zac Posen and his Ready to Wear Collection. For one: Zac's designs rock my socks, and two: Why not capitalize on your brand and someone else's brand?




I know I'm slipping but, I just took a look at Zac's Spring collection and I must say although not very cohesive, all the clothing is very much up to par...no what's better than par? A birdie?? Yeah I think his collection is a birdie, lol. He has amazing red carpet worthy dresses along with shirts, skirts, and pants that are great for everyday. And if you can't decide which trend to follow this season (tribal, artsy, floral) Posen pretty much covers them all so, be at ease my indecisive friends. All I can say is take a look for yourself, and like I said, take out your pen and pad whenever Diddy makes a move.

-Doni W.

No comments:

Post a Comment