Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Eva Mendes' Sickening Spread



Who ever thought that so many actresses would be taking over magazines more than models? Lindsey Lohan..., Kirsten Dunst...., Sarah Jessica Parker....and now Miss Mendes. Ever since I wrote about Vogue Italia doing the spread with all black models I've been keeping an eye on them and I must say that photographer Steven Meisel has done it once again! Eva's 22 page spread will leave anyone drooling and wanting more. She gave me what I needed. I LIVE!! Her posing is sickening and had me in total awe that I flipped back and forth through the spread numerous times before moving on(still thinking about how flawless she was). If you haven't picked up this month's issue of Vogue here is a sample of her spread. Love it.








-Christopher Nic.

No comments:

Post a Comment