Wednesday, May 7, 2008

British Invasion...AGAIN




Well I guess American music artists are now out of style, because every time I turn around there's some new British songbird serenading me from the tv screen. From Estelle, Leona Lewis, Lily Allen, Natasha Bedingfield, Corin Bailey Rae, a new girl Adele, and of course Miss Re-hab herself Amy Winehouse. They are dominating our airwaves right now, and I can't really say it's a bad thing. They bring something real, something fresh, and something honest to their music that makes it so addictive. They also have the "I'm the cool girl, so I don't need to be over done" thing down to a science. It's that sorta retro, easy going, no muss no fuss attitude that makes them really relatable and like by such a wide audience. Idk, I might have to jump over the pond to see what's the secret over there, because they definitely have a good thing going on.






-Doni W.

No comments:

Post a Comment