Wednesday, May 14, 2008

The Devil Wears Prada? Not Anymore.

I planned on doing a re-cap of my previous blog about the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Ball but I figured why not just talk about my favorite person that was there and how STUNNING she looked. Anna Wintour wowed me and I can guarantee many others with her haute couture Chanel creation. She let everyone know that she wore it to resemble Storm, the "X-Men" character. I believe that she hit the mark with this gorgeous ensemble. I can't wait until I meet her(notice how I didn't say "hope I meet her"). This lady has played such a significant role in the world of fashion I don't think anyone will be able to forget such a extraordinary women of style and grace. She only built her reputation of stepping out looking awesome with this couture replication for Storm. There were others that looked great such as Cameron Diaz, Salma Hayek and Lucy Liu but no one was more ravishing that Miss Wintour. How about a round of applause...



“I am Storm, that’s why we’ve had sunshine all day. I stopped the rain.”
-Anna Wintour



-Christopher Nic.

No comments:

Post a Comment