Thursday, May 29, 2008

Complexion Connection


Ciao fashionistas...Did you miss me?!! I sure missed you!! With preparing for NY and my busy summer travel schedule I neglected you guys. OMG!! I am soooo sorry. But remember when you don't hear from me I am always on the grind for you!! I had to stop for a quick second and tell you all that your skin care product collection is SO incomplete if you are missing the wonderful St. Ives Apricot Scrub. Now for my wise BEAT faced beauties I'm sure you are ahead of the game but for all of you that are not I need you to catch up. This natural exfoliating scrub is the works for all skin types. It gives you Oily folks a smooth complexion and matte finish without drying you out. It give you dry folks a natural moisturize finish. And for my combination divas you get the best of both worlds. So if your medicine is looking a little bare, fill with this awe inspiring scrub promise you you'll love it buckets...'Til next time!


~Arrivederci

M. Legend

No comments:

Post a Comment