Friday, May 16, 2008

Sock It To Me!

If you read fashion mags as often as I do, it's kind of hard to miss the socks and sandals trend that's starting to arise. Now, I know at first your probably thinking..."Aren't socks and sandals the cardinal sin of fashion???" Obviously not. And to be honest, I've picked up a pair of ankle socks myself that I'm dying to throw on with a pair of strappy's.


But before you reach for the nearest pair of tube socks, please listen up. It's not just any socks, ok?? It's patterned, colored, or trouser socks that work best when trying to attempt this trend. If I see you with some thick white socks on...it's gone be on, you hear me?? I think Agyness rocks the socks pretty well in the burberry ads, and when, not if, you get the new issue of British Vogue make sure you get a glimsp of the socks Jessica Stam wears through her entire spread. Now if you don't get the issue you won't know wear to get the socks, because I'm not telling you, because I plan on getting them myself...sorry I know that's selfish, lol.



So, the socks below are very...different and could add a interesting look to a shoe...just not that shoe. Please burn all patented pointed pumps. I would love to see how someone pulls these off, once again I won't give you the location because they're at the same place as the other socks so if you want them, u better do some investigating.



How about you fashion gals send me some picks wearing your best socks and sandals combo and I just might give you some shine. Doniw@LivLuxMag.com

-Doni W.

No comments:

Post a Comment