Wednesday, May 21, 2008

The World's Most Expensive Shirt

Eton Shirts Ltd. celebrated their 80th anniversary in London by launching "The World's Most Expensive Shirt". The Eaton Diamond is valued at £23,000($46,700). Now I don't know everything but I do know that if i spend this much money on a shirt it better wash, iron, and hang itself up! And if I'm rushing in the morning, it offers to make my coffee. Unfortunately, technology and fashion haven't became that familiar with one another yet...so I guess we have to settle for a shirt that has seven different colored diamond studs and cuff links and costs more than most of our wardrobes. And get this! Before being auctioned off, the shirt is going on tour! Yes, you read it right. The Eaton diamond is stopping by Eton stores in Milan, LA and Stockholm before being auctioned off in 2009. All funds from the auction will be given to charity. I'm still wondering why this is my first time hearing of Eton shirts...hmmm?? Oh well, now we both know a little info on Eton shirts. If you want to check out their summer 2008 shirt styles you can do so by visiting www.etonshirts.co.uk. Be prepared to take out a loan, lol.



-Christopher Nic.

No comments:

Post a Comment