Monday, May 19, 2008

Take a Dip

Swimwear is big business during this time of year and I have to say that I happy to see that the bikini is not the only swimsuit in style anymore. Now a days you can get sexy suits that disguise all your insecurities without looking like the grandma special. Chanel just recently had its resort show and once again gave me all that I needed, including haute swimwear. John Galliano's crazy self also dished out a "fierce" 50's style high waisted bathing suit, which I think needs to come back full time. I think the old school suits are way more sexy than the little triangles pieces of material that they give you now and price it at $60 a pop....just foolishness. Just a side note: Smart people buy their suits at H & M for 14.90 a piece.


Victoria's Secret also has cute suits this season. PINK did the popular one-piece cut out number, and Very Sexy has the most adorable fringe halter top suit you'll ever see...I think I'm obsessed with fringe...anything with fringe...well almost anything with fringe, I fall in love with.


Plenty of people go all out and spend tons of money on bathing suits, and if you have the money, that's fine...do what u gotta do, but realistically...how many times do you really go swimming?? And, definitely if you don't live in a city with a beach, why do you need a swimsuit that's $150? Just remember it's only a good investment if your gonna get good use out of it. If you must splurge, splurge on the shades...at least you can wear them everyday.


-Doni W.

No comments:

Post a Comment