Thursday, May 22, 2008

Calvin Klein Fall 2008 RTW; Not My Fav


If you are as up to date with everyone's fall ready-to-wear line, you would have noticed Calvin Klein's because I must say, they stood out and not for reasons you would think. Most of the time when something stands out is because of color. Well Francisco Costa didn't want anything to do with that this season and it is very obvious throughout Calvin Klein's runway show. I mean minimalism to the EXTREME! It looked like there was barely any trace of make-up on the girls face and ponytails for everyone! I honestly can say that I was not impressed with what I watched. Maybe this is because I am all for something that pops! down the runway. Hopefully that wasn't the impression that Costa was trying to leave with us all. I can say that I loved those dresses that hit the runway towards the end. I still love Calvin Klein to death, it's just that their fall RTW was not in my Top 5, 10, 20, or 50...take a look for yourself.






-Christopher Nic.

No comments:

Post a Comment