Saturday, May 17, 2008

Alex in L.A.



Everyone was all smiles at the Alexander McQueen store opening in L.A. this past Tuesday, which now makes for store locations in London, Milan, New York, Vegas, and now the city of Angels. Of course like any major store opening in L.A. it was star studded, with guest such as Eve, Janet...Ms. Jackson if ya nasty, Joy Bryant, and...get this...Bishop Magic Don Juan! Now what does he know about McQ??

Well, correct me if I'm wrong, but I think Janet looks a little...frumpy :-(. I understand you want to wear Alex to an Alex event, but that's just too much fabric for me. Now don't get me wrong the dress looks fab on the runway, but just not on Janet, sorry Mrs. Dupri maybe next time.


Who did look amazing, was Joy. She looked effortless in that animal print floor length dress, very L.A. Eve looked so so, so no need for a pic, lol. But I will tell you that you need to get into Alex's s/s collection because it is amazing. Rihanna rocked McQueen in the latest issue of Elle and I stared at the dress for at least ten minutes contemplating what I was gonna sacrifice to try to get it, lol. Idk why I've been overlooking McQueen, but now I'll have my eye on whatever he does.

-Doni W.

No comments:

Post a Comment