Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Till DEATH Do Us Part..



Designer Tobias Wong has out-done himself with this one. I was browsing the web when I came across this gorgeous engagement ring designed by Wong. But I soon noticed that the diamond in the ring was upside down?! Or so I thought....I was highly mistaken. This matrimonial trinket was intentionally made with the razor sharp bottom of the diamond turned around so that it was not only a sign of love, but also a sign saying "Don't f*ck with me!" Wong believes that something of this significance should be able to kill if unholy matrimony occurs. I, on the other hand, would not take a second look at this if I was looking for an engagement ring. What if things don't work out? This ring, which can cut human skin down to the bone, would be a great set of keys...if ya know what I mean. :-/




-Christopher Nic.

No comments:

Post a Comment