Saturday, May 10, 2008

Ed Hardy Has 1 Minute Left



Really it's 15 minutes are up, but I'll give you a little time to clean out your closet. The skulls and tattoo clothing trend is on it's death bed and making way for a more minimalist clean wardrobe. I knew Ed Hardy was done when I started to see it at T.J. Maxx, it just doesn't make it special anymore when everybody can wear it. And these two fools up top with their matching colored shades should be arrested for disorderly conduct. It's just too much, please I beg of you, to not have a detail on every item you put on. Shirt, shoes, jeans, belt, hat, jacket all covered in logos fighting for attention is really disturbing. Do not inform me that you have money by covering yourself with head to toe logo. Celebs have been done with ed hardy for a while now, and I think it's time you do the same. I'll give you 1 minute to get it together.
-Doni W.

No comments:

Post a Comment