Thursday, May 22, 2008

Take It Off McConaughey!


We all know about actor Matthew McConaughey catching the deal to lead D&G's newest fragrance, The One, but what I bet most of you all didn't know is that McConaughey refused to take his shirt off for the USA's version of the fragrance commercial. I guess only the Europeans and Asians are good enough to see him shirtless(as if we haven't seen enough of it, lol). There are only 2 reasons I can think of for McConaughey not wanting to have his chest shown in the States' commercial; either he's tired of being the sex symbol for millions or he has realized that he's about to be a father soon and doesn't want his kids growing up thinking their father is a stripper. Now these may seem like valid reasons to McConaughey but I think they're pretty(excuse my french) stupid! I mean, c'mon dude! A 5 second shot of your chest is gonna hurt you more than the numerous times you've been shown bare on the big screen??? No! Well unfortunately for Matt, the Euro ad has still managed to make it's way to the U.S. via YouTube...check it out!






-Christopher Nic.

No comments:

Post a Comment