Thursday, May 8, 2008

Mighty Heidi



Marie Claire covered their body issue with The body, Ms. Heidi Klum. Heidi is always refreshing to see, and in this June issue she really took no prisoners. Extravagant attire that said "I'm giving you fashion" not "I'm so gorgeous, look at me" made the feature more exciting. The funny thing is that most high fashion spreads normally have a look of fierce-ness, or uber sexiness, or the infamous dear in the head lights look, but Heidi actually smiled and gave energy throughout the entire shoot. Now, I'll have to be honest, this pic below looks like a crazy woman got a hold to the dress-up box and threw on whatever was there. It'll probably look better if she wasn't posing like "I'm gonna get you sucka", but hey...it's Heidi, how could you not like Heidi. If you pick up a copy you'll see pics of her and her adorable family...kudos to Seal for snaggin The Body and having the most beautiful children. I see a trend going with the interracial model and musician relationships. Iman and David Bowie, Heidi and Seal, next lets hope for Jourdan Dunn and.......Jesse McCartney??? Hey his new song isn't half bad.



Anyway, at 34 Heidi is still going strong with her Vicky Secret contract, her jewelry line, a new jean line, and of course Project Runway all while still getting home to tuck the kids in bed. Pretty soon my resume' will look like that too ;-). I guess you can check on mariclaire.com in a few days because the new issue isn't posted yet, I got mine in the mail, so consider yourself ahead of the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment