Saturday, May 17, 2008

Rogan for Target





After flying solo with a Go International line without a featured designer, Target kicks it in to high gear this time around with Gregory Rogan's collection made from 100% certified organic cotton. As like all Go features, Rogan is not here to stay it's only available from May 18th thru June 28th, and since eco-friendly is all the rage right now, I'm sure this line will be gobbled up like all the rest.


The line is downtown cool girl, like so many other lines this season, so the pieces are very easy to wear and make you look good with out trying. I'm personally looking forward to the animal print shorts. I always get into the Go lines, except for Jovovich-Hawk which I didn't really care for, so maybe I'll show you how I rocked my Rogan look ;-)

-Doni W.

No comments:

Post a Comment