Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Could it BEY true???



So the rumor going around now-a-days is that Jay-Z's better half has got something baking in the oven. OMG....let's just first stop and think of how terribly rich and and talented this child would be...then let's think about if that means Beyonce will slow down and become a "homemaker".

I really hate to sound selfish, but I'm just not ready for Bey to slow down. I need some more larger than life performances and videos with random dances that turns into the "it" thing at the club. Bey, we are good with lil Daniel for right now, I still need some fire outta you!

She does seem like a hopeless romantic though, If the baby rumors are true, and she does have a baby and slow down, I'ma need Solange to take over. Baby sis next up to bat!

-Doni W.

No comments:

Post a Comment