Thursday, May 15, 2008

Belstaff

I've had my eye on this line for years now. Me being an fashion investigator and all, when I saw celebs like Jamie Foxx and Sean Paul flashing the logo in their videos, I had to see what Belstaff was all about. And I was more than pleased when a got a glimpse of one of their runway shows. Everything is very tailored and biker or aviator style you could say. I'm all for a biker jacket, or fitted military style jacket...actually I'm all for jackets period, Belstaff is the end all and be all in the jacket department.


They produce a full line of products though. Men, women, and children have the opportunity to be decked out in Belstaff, they also have shoes, bags, and sunglasses...what line doesn't now a days.




Now this RallyMaster Summer Jacket, holds a special place in my ♥. It's absolutely bea-u-ti-ful. You know how sometimes when you buy something and you automatically feel like the sh!t, and you walk around like "B%!#h please, do you see how fly I am?" Yeah...this is one of those items. I swear I would wear this jacket OUT! I could already hear em "Here she come with that bright ass coat again...she do look cute though"...lol. I really need this in my life right now.



Well, some brief history about the line. It was started in England in 1924 by Harry Grosberg, who was responsible for using the first completely waterproof breathable cotton...or wax cotton. It prides itself on being the highest quality biker gear providing protection and safety...I think they forgot to say style. They've been on the cutting edge with developing new materials and technology to produce better products. Throughout the years, Belstaff has been featured in numerous amounts of movies, including Tom Cruise's Mission Impossible III and Will Smith's I Am Legend. Visit Belstaff.net to fall in love too.

-Doni W.

No comments:

Post a Comment