Monday, May 12, 2008

Dereon Class Ring?!?



I guess Beyonce just won't stop. Clothes, music, movies, and now she's creeping into your schools with your own personalized Dereon class ring. To me it really just doesn't make sense, graduation is about you and your school and your accomplishments, not Bey. Now, I love me some Bey, but c'mon now, you can't do it all, there's gotta be some limitations. Now if she's dying to branch out, what she needs to do is come out with a line of extensions. Because I know that's all I talk about at the hair store "I want some long Beyonce weave...you got that??". Now there she can make a killing, Tina already was a hair dresser, maybe I'll suggest it to them...DON'T STEAL MY IDEA PEOPLE. Me and Mrs. Carter about to make some cash!


-Doni W.

No comments:

Post a Comment