Sunday, May 11, 2008

One of My New Fav Designers...Josep Font



I discovered Josep Font in the June issue of Essence Magazine, Alicia Keys is featured modeling the dress pictured above. Font is from Barcelona, Spain and has been designing since the 80's. He's won countless design awards and has been collaborating with everyone from Mattel for Barbie (that little &^$%^@ gets everything), and architect Oscar Tusquets for the creation of a furniture collection.


This s/s couture collection is what made me fall in love. It's so detail oriented, and I could spend the rest of my life in those black pants outfits, the wide legs and the skinny pants. He also has an amazing bridal collection that is very much Spanish with tons of white ruffles and lace done in a modern romantic way. When I visited he's website I got lost in the relaxing Spanish music and beautiful clothes, I had to snap out of it, lol. You just have to see it for yourself, go to josepfont.com to see he's ready to wear, couture, and bridal collections.



-Doni W.

No comments:

Post a Comment