Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Sex And The City Premiered Today!




Ok, not over here in the states, but over in London I'm sure they had a grand ole time getting to see the movie first. And look at my girl SJP aka Carrie, she is definitely living up to the high standards we hold for the gals of satc. I just hope she sat in the back of the theater with that hat, because that would've caused some problems if I was sitting behind her. The gorgeous dress is Alexander McQueen...pretty calm for Alex...and thee hat is Phillip Treacy. I love how she wasn't afraid of this hat, bravo SJP. So, for us Americans, we're still waiting til May 30th, I can't wait to see the movie theater on this day. I bet AMC will never see this many stilettos again.


Well of course Ms Parker has to promote, and how else to promote the most stylish movie, then on the cover of one of the most stylish mags. Can't wait to get my hands on one of these to see what Sarah has to say about SEX....and the city, lol.

-Doni W.

No comments:

Post a Comment