Wednesday, May 14, 2008

SIKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!


ANYA WON!! At least in my book. Tyra gosta be playing right??????? OMG, I could've smacked out her lace front for picking juicy booty over the only high fashion model ANTM has seen! Anya has promise...she can stand next to Sasha right now and work-it-out! Ok ok, so her runway wasn't that great....SOOOOO WHAT TYRA! Season ten needs to be the last season of top model and you should've ended it with a bang, with someone that Anna Wintour might've took a look at(Excuse me while I speak directly to Tyra). Just tell me what put Whitney over the edge, I'm sorry to sound like a b!tch but a "top" model needs to be able to work the "top" runways....have you heard of a "top" plus sized fashion house??? I don't think so Ty Ty Baby. I mean I am all for the girls with a little meat on em, but c'mon now....what were you seeing that I wasn't. All I know is that I see Anya still getting more work than Whitney w/o the title. I know the agency that's signing the winner is like "WTF are we gone do with her, there's only so many Lane Bryant and Ashley Stewart ads you can do...then what?"


It's a sad sad day in the fashion world today...let us all have a moment of silence...
-Doni W.

No comments:

Post a Comment