Thursday, May 8, 2008

Check My Footwork!



So if you are oblivious to the fashion scene and haven't noticed the trend for summer '08 I am here to the rescue! Gladiator sandals are all the rage this year and I, along with Doni W., agree. These unique pair of footwear are the hottest thing since shoe strings(which are SOOO overrateed now). I have been noticing many fashion designers having at least one pair of gladiator sandals in their Spring/Summer collection. The best looking pair that I have seen so far are the metallic gladiators by Alexander McQueen. Take a look and see if you agree.


They give you that sexy and wild egde with still being comfortable, which is always important. Too bad these bad boys will run you around $595. If only we could hang with the rich and famous...


But there is still hope! Urban Outfitters have a pair of studded gladiator sandals for only $58. They're not as fancy as McQueen's but they still say, "Look at me! I'm a comfy fashionista!" Take a look for yourself...



I think these will be a great addition to your closet ladies!



-Christopher Nic.

No comments:

Post a Comment