Sunday, May 11, 2008

Summer Shades

We all know that the trend last summer was the designer shades. Everyone from DKNY to Lagerfeld had a pair in their collection. And here we are to another year with the same style. I can already see people getting excited about pulling out their $300 designer shades before June 20th or 21st hit(First day of Summer depending on your location). I honestly don't see myself paying a car note on shades. They just aren't all their cracked up to be. I understand that everything's in the name when it comes to these but I would rather get me some nice, trendy pair of shades from the local store. Not to knock any high-end designer reading this(I wish!) but I just don't see any reason for them. They ALL look nice and everything but I think mine look pretty nice too, don't you think?

Only $5!! Lol! Watch out Tom Ford 'cause I'm coming for you!!


-Christopher Nic.

No comments:

Post a Comment