Sunday, May 11, 2008

Fabulosity...The Fragrance




Ms. Kimora aka my God-Mother, has done it yet again. She's created another fragrance to make herself tons of more money! So as a re-cap, there was Goddess, Golden Goddess, now Fabulosity. I've smelled the new fragrance and it's very nice if you like sweet smelling fragrances. It's very similar to Heiress by Paris or Betsey Johnson's fragrance. The collection comes with matching body lotion and bath salt diamonds...Kimora's so fancy. I think the bottle is very cute as well, shape like a diamond, obviously. Kimora has this lavish life thing down to a T, I honestly don't wear hear clothes for obvious reasons, but I'm all about her fragrance, cosmetics, her show on style (which is on right now as I post), and her book that I've had now for years. Maybe I'll get into her new KLS Collection one day, which is at a higher price point...we'll see.



KIMORA ADOPT ME PLEASE!!!!


-Doni W.

No comments:

Post a Comment