Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I think I am ready for a break....





My lovely husband has fixed my poorly computer, and I am most pleased. The downside of this is that I have discovered how much time I had been spending on my computer......'guilt'.
I have decided that for the summer I will be cutting back on my posts and maybe only doing them occasionally. I will of course be visiting all of you, I could not give you up!! But you must give me up for a while, not a huge hardship I suspect, as I feel I have become a little distracted and tired of late, I am sorry for that ;-(.
I have left you with some pictures of our home, as it gets ready for the sharp summer light and the warm languid smell of roses, fresh baking, and the laughter of my family.
Lots of love and hugs,
Lynn xx








No comments:

Post a Comment