Monday, May 12, 2008

Morphine Generation


Yes! Speak to me Morphine...lol. Mute color palette, with a perfect blend of masculine and feminine, Morphine Generation is a line slowly creeping into the spotlight. If you pay as close of attention as I do to The Hills then you heard Whitney talking about the line at People's Revolution. They carry a men's and women's line and are only sold in the finest boutiques..their words, not mine. Unfortunately the store locations are unavailable so I can't rely you that info. But just admire the pretty pictures and I'll update you later.
The line has only been out for 5 years, beginning in 2003 in L.A. by graphic designer and musician Erik Hart. They pride themselves on handmade one of a kind designs made of the best materials. I've seen the clothes in boutiques before and I thought it was more of a t-shirt line, but obviously I was wrong. Those grey shorts are fierce, and I want that jacket/dress combo right this minute. I could see Mary-Kate rocking some Morphine, or maybe Kate Bosworth...ya know the too cool for school girls. I now have Morphine on my radar ;-)

Christopher...can I see you wearing this suit??? lol
-Doni W.

No comments:

Post a Comment