Sunday, May 4, 2008

From the Big Screen to Billboards








I have always been interested in Prada's line Miu Miu, but with their new "face" I have been watching them more often now. Actress Kirsten Dunst is a great look for the line's Spring/Summer '08 collection. Dunst has always been one of my favorite actresses, from Bring it On! to the Spiderman Series. Having attracted millions of family-oriented households with her youthfulness on the big screen and now drawing the attention of fashionistas across the globe I feel that this young lady is making major moves in her career.

The advertisment showcases Dunst as a sexy seductress teasing the audience. Her makeup is gorgeous and whoever told her to pose like this deserves their props because she gave us what we needed! YESS! If you havent taken a look at Miu Miu's S/S '08 collection stop by check it out, I guarantee you it won't be a waste. :)




-Christopher Nic.

No comments:

Post a Comment